SAIL Recruitment 2020 | SAIL Manager | SAIL Technician | SAIL Trainee | Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) & & Alloy Steels Plant (ASP) published Latest Govt Jobs official notification for the various post like Assistant Manager, Operator cum Technician, Attendant cum Technician & Medical Service Provider for 105 posts.
SAIL Recruitment 2020
Durgapur Steel Plant, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and a leading steel making Company in India invites online application from energetic, result oriented, promising and talented candidates for the following posts for Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) & Alloy Steels Plant (ASP) as indicated against each post:
No. of posts: 105
Name of posts:
- Assistant Manager (Safety) & (E-1): 03
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) & (S-3): 09
- Attendant cum Technician (Cable Jointer): 03
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Nursing & (S-3): 20
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Paramedics & (S-3): 05
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – High Pressure Welder & S-1: 05
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) & (S-1): 60
- Electrician: 25
- Fitter: 20
- Machinist: 10
- Welder: 05
Educational Qualification: Post wise various educational degree, pls .check jobs notification at give below link.
Age limit: Various age limit.
Application Fee: 150 to 500 Rs. Check in jobs notification pdf link.
Selection Process: Final Selection will be based on computer based test and personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL‟s website: www.sail.co.in (Careers). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
Step to Apply Online
a) Go to SAIL “Careers” page at www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com
b) Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
c) Click on the link “APPLY”
d) Fill up all the required fields and upload the Photograph & Signature [also certificate(s)/document(s) for Asstt. Manager (Safety), Attendant-cum-Technician (Cable Jointer), Medical Service Provider (Trainee)-Nursing and Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Paramedics].
e) Click on the Check Box, then click on “PROCEED”.
f) Before “submit”, check the details as filled up.
g) Candidates are required to note the Application / Registration Number for future reference.
Official jobs notification & Important Dates
- Application start from: 06/01/2020
- Last date for application: 27/01/2020
- View recruitment advertisement here: Click here
- View detailed advertisement here: Click here
- Apply online: Click here