LIC Housing Finance Manager Recruitment 2019 | LIC Housing Finance 300 Recruitment 2019 | LIC Housing Finance Limited – LIC HFL published Latest Jobs Recruitment official notification for the Post of Associates & Assistant Manager for 300 Vacancy. More details about LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 at given below like Education Details, how to apply, selection process, age limit, imporatant dates & schedule all are information given below http://www.lichousing.com/job_opportunities.php link.
No. of Posts: 300
Name of posts:
- Assistant Manager: 125 Posts
- Associate Manager: 75 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 100 Posts
- Assistant: Candidates must have a Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)
- Associate: Candidates must have a Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter
- Assistant Manager: Candidates must have a Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full-time MBA/ Two years full-time MMS/ Two years full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks). The course completed through correspondence/ part-time is not eligible.
Age limit : 21 Years but not more than 28 Years completed as on 01-01-2019
Application Fee : Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees. GST @18 percent will be charged on Application fees. The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable.
Selection Process : Final Selection will be based on Online Examination and Interview.The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
How to Apply for LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should apply online on our website www.lichousing.com. Applications received through online will only be considered. The applicants who have not fully filled the application form or who have sent applications offline will not be considered.
Important Dates & Notification Link
- Start of online registration and payment of fees 08.08.2019
- End of online registration and payment of fees 26.08.2019
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination 09.09.2019
- Online Examination for Assistant (tentative) 09.10.2019 or 10.10.2019
- Online Examination for Associate (tentative) 09.10.2019 or 10.10.2019
- Online Examination for Assistant Manager (tentative) 09.10.2019 or 10.10.2019