RRB Ahmedabad Paramedical Categories Call Letter 2019 | Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Ahmedabad) has published Important Notice, E-Call Letters 2019 for the post of Paramedical Categories at RRB Ahmedabad Official website http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment Boards RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2019
Candidates may login with their credentials on the above mentioned dates through the link to be provided on the official websites of RRBs for knowing their Exam City, Date, Session, downloading Travel Pass (for SC/ST candidates only) and E-Call letter for RRB Ahmedabad Paramedical Jobs 2019
IMPORTANT: Candidates to bring Original ID proof, E-Call letter and Passport size colour Photograph. Candidates with Photo Copy/Xerox copy of ID Proof (or) laminated copy of ID proof will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
RECRUITMENT OF PARAMEDICAL CATEGORIES – CEN 02/2019 Call Letter / Admit Card
1. Some of the candidates have indicated in their applications that they possess multiple educational qualifications and have indicated their options for more than one post.
2. Later RRB had given an opportunity to these candidates for verifying their application and revising their choice of posts and educational qualification. However very few candidates have utilized this opportunity.
3. Since no educational qualification certificates were insisted at the time of applying, based on the information furnished by the candidates in their applications, they were considered for multiple posts and call letters are generated and uploaded on the website. In this regard, candidates are advised to download the call letters carefully by choosing the post for which they are really having the educational qualification.
- Notice on Revised Normalisation Formula (16/07/2019)
- Click here to download E-Call Letter, Travel pass (if applicable) and to view Mock Test
- NOTICE ON EXAM SCHEDULE AND E-CALL LETTER 1. Date of examination and downloading of e-call letter Sl. No. Activity Dates 1 Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted on 19/07/2019, 20/07/2019 and 21/07/2019 2 Candidates can view the Exam City and Date Intimation on (Link will be published on all RRBs’ official websites shortly and candidates will be informed through their Registered Mobile and e-Mail ID given in their online application) 09/07/2019 3 Downloading of Travel Pass for SC/ST candidates who have opted for the travel pass on (This is only to make travel arrangements in train and not an E-Call letter) 4 Activation of CBT Mock Test Link 09/07/2019 5 Download of E-Call letter 4 days prior to the CBT date mentioned in Exam city and date intimation
- परीक्षा संबंधी सूचना (हिंदी) Notice on Exam Schedule (Eng) (03/07/2019)