Gujarat Technical University (GTU) published notification for CCC exam Registration(Govt. Employees) Online Examination Date, Exam Syllabus, How To Register GTU CCC 2019. You can view or Download official notification for above said post by following link & also How to Apply CCC Registration online by below mentioned link. Before Examination You can Read CCC Exam Syllabus pdf file download link.
GTU CCC Exam 2019 Registration Available Here.
Online Registration will open from the date coming soon. Candidates have to enter the name (according to service book), mobile number and due date of Higher Scale/Promotion/Confirmation of Appointment. These three details will not be changed afterwards. Once these three details are submitted, candidate needs to note an Application number which will be seen on the computer screen. Later on for any correspondence, this Application number will be used for all CCC related work.
GTU CCC Application Submission 2019 flow:
- Click on “Register” button at the end of Instructions.
- Fill all information in the form and click on “Register & Generate Form” button.
- Check your photo, Application No and Barcode then print the generated form.
- You can fill challan details afterwards by Login till Last Date for Edit Application.
- Submit filled form with attestation and attachment to GTU before Last Date of Hard copy submission. If you send incomplete form to GTU, it will be rejected.
- Registration Start Date : Coming soon
- Last Date for Edit Application : Coming Soon
- Last Date for Hard Copy Submission at GTU :
- Registration Instructions (English)
How to Apply GTU CCC Exam Registration 2019
- Candidate needs to enter his/her asked details in the time limit starting from the date 15/3/2018 to 21/3/2018 using his/her Application After all the details are filled in the registration form, save the form and take print out of the form.
- Once print out of the form is taken, no details will be updated in the registration form.
- In this printed registration form, candidate needs to signature at appropriate place. Also get signature and stamp of the Head of Department/Principal. Without the signature of candidate and signature, stamp of the head, form will not be accepted.
- An applicant has to pay the fees of 200 for Theory & Practical both (or) Rs.100 for Theory only (or) Rs.100 for Practical only. The fee needs to be paid online. Candidate needs to enter Branch name as SBI for Credit card/Debit card/Internet banking.
- If photo is not visible properly in the printed registration form, then stick the passport size photo in the form along with cross signature on photo and also mail the pasted (scanned) photo along with your Application number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If photo is visible then photo can’t be changed.
- Name written in registration form and name in your Identity card given by concerned office must be same. If we find any difference in both names, your form will not be accepted.
- Your submission at GTU must have Original Registration form Printout with proper attestation of candidate and HOD with Stamp. Original Copy of Challan (Depositor Copy).
- An applicant must have to submit his/her application form in GTU personally or by post at following address so as to reach on or before 26/3/2018 (Except public holiday)
Address: The Registrar, Gujarat Technological University Nr.Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Nr.Visat Three Roads, Visat – Gandhinagar Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424 – Gujarat.