Bank of Baroda (BOB) published Latest Recruitment notification for the post of IT Specialist Officers – Project 2019-20 for 35 posts. Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 released a notification of 35 vacancies for Specialist Officer Posts. Bank of Baroda SO online application process will be start from 13 July 2019 and will continue till 02 August 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through Bank of Baroda official website or through the application link given below.
BOB SO 2019 Recruitment
No. of posts: 35
Name of posts:
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator): 01 Post
- Manager IT (SQL) Administrator): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (Oracle Administrator): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (Network Administration): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Sphere): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Logic): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer: 05 Posts
- Manager IT (Finacle Developer): 06 Posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator): 02 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer): 01 Post
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer): 02 Posts
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer): 05 Posts
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. in original alongwith a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and/or any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for the said post/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the Online examination and/or in the subsequent GD/interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Bank. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained.
Manager IT: Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body.
Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator): Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body.
- Manager (IT): Between 25 to 32 years
- Sr. Manager (IT System Adm): Between 28 to 35 years
SCALE OF PAY (as on date)
- MMG/S II – Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- For Unreserved & OBC candidates: Rs. 600/- and For SC, ST & PWD: Rs. 100/-. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process for the posts in Scale II, and Scale III in various disciplines of Information Technology followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the short listing criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion or any other selection methodologies for different scales.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID,
Important Dates BOB SO 2019
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 13/07/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 02/08/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 17/08/2019
Important Links for notification & Online form BOB SO 2019