BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2019-20 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineer 229 Post
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Bhopal (BHEL) New 2019 Jobs Notification published for Chemical Engg., Civil Engg. & Others for 229 posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode for the recruitment read full jobs notification and other details.
No. of posts: 229
Name of posts:
- Chemical Engg.: 01 Post
- Civil Engg.: 08 Post
- Computer Science & Application: 04 Post
- Electrical Engg.: 67 Post
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.: 03 Post
- Electronics & Tele communication Engg.: 15 Post
- Industrial Engg.: 07 Post
- Information Technology: 01 Post
- Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
- Mechanical Engg.: 100 Post
- Metallurgy: 02 Post
- Modern office Mgmt: 20 Post
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age – 14 Years
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society workers wards of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
RATE OF STIPEND :
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website. acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents send to below mentioned address.
Address: Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)
· 01.01.2019– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
· 21.01.2019– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
· 28.01.2019- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents at following address through ordinary post “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”
Official Website Link : http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in