Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018
Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) invites applications for recruitment in Class III Clerk & Engineer Recruitment Online Application will be available official website Deendayal Port Trust www.kandlaport.gov.in. So Candidates Apply before read full official notification and other details about DPT Jobs 2018 Education Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Exam Patter, Syllabus, how to apply etc all information available here.
DPT Clerk & Engineer Jobs
Prospective candidates will have to apply ONLINE after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of admit card/call letters, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed process.
DPT Job details
No. of posts: 09
Name of Posts:
- Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
DPT Jr. Clerk & Jr. Engineer Eligibility Criteria
Junior Clerk: Graduates having sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers the proficiency in computers shall be judged through typing test, etc. on computer in MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years‘ experience.
Important Information : Qualification mentioned above should be from any of the recognised Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognised Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE. The candidate must possess valid Marksheet/Degree/Diploma/Certificate of the necessary qualification and experience as on 1st March, 2018.
- For Junior Clerk (Upper Age limit : not more than 28 years)
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) (Upper Age limit : not more than 28 years)
How to Apply Online Mode : Candidates have to submit application by online mode through link provided on DPT‘s website only. No other mean/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of Deendayal Port Trust, www.kandlaport.gov.in (Recruitment Section) for details and updates.
Emoluments and Benefits:
Junior Clerk: Basic Pay Rs. 16,300/- in the Pay scale of Rs. 16,300-38,200 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 28,000/- per month.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Basic Pay Rs. 21,000/- in the Pay scale of Rs. 21,000-53,500 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 36,000/- per month.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Application fee including intimation charges) + GST @ 18% for All candidates other than SC/ ST/PH/DPT Employees.
DPT Jr. Clerk & Jr. Engineer Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of performance in ONLINE examination, proficiency test as applicable, weight age of educational qualification. There will be no interview for the above Class III posts. The selection of shortlisted candidates for the above posts will be subject to verification of required documents as indicted in this advertisement, in original. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process. Further, in case it is found during verification that requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered any further in the recruitment process.
DPT Structure of On-line Examination Syllabus & Pattern
DPT Jr. Clerk & Jr. Engineer Exam Center.
Examination Centers: The examination will be conducted ONLINE in following venues in Gujarat State given in the respective admit cards. Ahmedabad | Anand | Gandhinagar | Himmatnagar | Mehsana | Rajkot | Surat | Vadodara
DPT Clerk – Engineer Exam Date :
The dates of online examination will be intimated in due course.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications may apply online through the link available on DPT website www.kandlaport.gov.in under ‗Recruitment Section‘. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card for online test/ Call letter for Proficiency tests shall be that of the candidates. DPT will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e- mails to Spam/ Bulk mail folder etc.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
- Applying Online B. Payment of Fees/charges C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Procedure for applying online:
- Candidates to go to the Deendayal Port Trust‘s official website http://www.kandla.gov.in and under Career‘ menu, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the Application Form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Download of Admit Cards : Candidates will have to visit our website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in for downloading admit card for online test. Intimation for downloading admit card will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for admit card download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the admit card. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Admit Card (ii) Photo Identity Proof in original as stipulated earlier under Identity Verification and also specified in the admit card and (iii) a photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
DPT Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/2018
- Online Registration Start Date: 12/03/2018 (started 12:00 AM)
- Online Registration Closing Date: 31/03/2018 (till 12:00 PM)
- Last date of payment of application fee-Online: 12/03/2018 to 31/03/2018
- Date for online examination: Date, Time and venue details will be given in Admit Card.