Gujarat Medical/MBBS Admission 2019 by ACPUGMEC | Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Educational Courses Published on its official website The admission of the candidates for Gujarat MBBS will be on the basis of merit in the NEET 2019 Online Registration was Started from all the government MBBS colleges, 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota seats which will be filled through online NEET counselling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and all the remaining 85% state quota seats will be granted through counseling conducted by the Admission Committee, i.e., ACPUGMEC.
ACPUGMEC Gujarat Medical Admission 2019 @www.medadmgujarat.org
The candidates will be called for Gujarat MBBS Admission, as per the NEET scores. In this article we will provide Information about Gujarat Medical Counselling 2019, Booklet, Merit List, NEET 2019 Cut-Off, Online Registration, List of Help Centres etc and other information check on http://www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat Medical Admission 2019 Schedule pdf
Schedule for online application for the admission to above Courses in Govt./Self- financed Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, and NaturopathyColleges after Qualifying Examination of 12th Standard (Science Stream with B / AB Group) passed from the school situated in Gujarat State from the Gujarat Board, Central Board Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, Cambridge University and National Institute of Open Schooling and after qualify in NEET-UG 2019 and eligible as per Admission Rules of Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat and respective council rules for the academic year 2019-20 will be held as follows.
|Details||Date and time|
|PIN Purchase in Person From Axis Bank for Online Registration during banking hours||17/06/2019||23/06/2019|
|Document Verification and Deposition at Help Center after Online Registration||18/06/2019||
Gujarat NEET Cutoff 2019
Gujarat State release the NEET cut off 2019 for the 85% seats in the Gujarat medical colleges. Candidates with last NEET scores and rank as per the Gujarat NEET cut off will be granted admission to MBBS and BDS colleges of Gujarat. Let’s a have a quick look at the details of NEET 2019 to know more about the NEET 2019 Gujarat.
How to Apply :
PIN for online registration will be available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC, (List of Axis Bank branches is available on admission committee’s website www.medadmgujarat.org) during banking hours (Closed on banking holidays) on payment of Rs.200/- in cash. PIN can be purchased online from the website: www.medadmgujarat.org also. Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of Xerox copies of Documents at Help Center. Candidate, himself/herself, can select the Date and Help Center for Document Verification at the time of printing the Registration Slip. Document verification at Help center will remain closed on public holidays and Sunday. While for remaining days same process will be held as per the schedule mentioned above.
For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat must obtain Certificate that student is local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from Dean of respective institute.
For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of ‘ACPUGMEC, Gandhinagar’ as a process fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
For any guidance about registration or for further process mentioned in registration slip (If applicable) candidate has to visit help center. List of help center is mentioned on the website of admission committee www.medadmgujarat.org. Detail information about admission process is available on website www.medadmgujarat.org. Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
PROCESS OF ONLINE Gujarat Medical ADMISSION 2019-20
Major six processes of Online Admission for Medical MBBS Admission 2019 at given below.
- Online Registration
- Document Verification :To confirm registration.
- Preparation and Publication of Merit List.
- Online Choice Filling & Allotment of Admission.
- Payment of Tuition Fees.
- Original Document Submission: To confirm admission.
Gujarat Medical (Admission in Medical,Dental,Homeopathy,Ayurvedic,and Naturopathy – 2019)
- PIN Purchase: From designated branches Axis Bank OR Online from www.medadmgujarat.org
- Filling of NEET-UG-2019 details and authentication thru’ PIN.
- Filling of Candidate’s other details.
- Password generation.
- Confirmation of filled details.
- Take Print-out of Registration Details.
More Information about Gujarat Medical MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 important Links.
- Advertisement. – PIN distribution & Online Registration
- Amendment Rules For UG Admission (Date :- 15.06.19)
- Amendment Rules For UG Admission (Date :- 04.05.18)
- UG Admission Rules (Date :- 23.06.17)
- Process of Online Admission
- Procedure for Online Registration
- Instructions for NRI Candidates
- List of Designated Branches of Axis Bank for PIN purchase
- List of Help Center for Document Verification
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for ACPUGMEC
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION AT HELP CENTER: TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- B J Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Govt. Medical College, Baroda
- Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar
- Govt. Medical College, Surat
- M. P. Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar
- P. D. U. Medical College, Rajkot
- GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
- GMERS Medical College, Patan
- GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
- GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara
- GMERS Medical College, Valsad
- GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar
- GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar
- GMERS Medical College, Junagadh
- Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
- AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Surat Municipal Medical College, Surat
- Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad
- C.U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj
- GCS Medical College & research Institute, Ahmedabad
- Parul Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, P.O. Limda, Ta. Dist. Waghodia
- Banas Medical College & Research Institute, Palanpur.
More Details about Gujarat Medical Admission College List for Medical, Dental, Ayurveda,Homeopathy, Naturopathy etc. at given below.
- List of Medical Colleges(2019-20)
- List of Dental Colleges(2019-20)
- List of Ayurveda Colleges(2019-20)
- List of Homeopathy Colleges(2019-20)
- List of Naturopathy Colleges(2019-20)
List of Documents to be Verified.
- Std. 12th (HSC) Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG-2019 Marksheet [NEET-UG-2019]
- Domicile Certificate of Gujarat State
- Document showing place of birth& Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship: School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate.
- For SEBC, ST and SC Category:Cast certificate issued by Authorities of Gujarat State only.
- For SEBC Category:Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha ‘4’ in Gujarati/English)issued on or after 01/04/2017by Authorities of Gujarat State only .
- For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only [EWS].
- Local Quota Certificate if admitted in Local Quota of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Medical College, Surat.
- Copy of Passport (if Citizenship is Dual / Foreign).
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority subject to verified by Medical Board of ACPUGMEC.
PREPARATION AND PUBLICATION OF MERIT LIST
After registration process, ACPUGMEC will prepare and declare merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidate needs to verify merit number and category as mentioned in registration details.
ONLINE CHOICE FILLING & ALLOTMENT OF ADMISSION :
- After merit declaration, choice filling will be initiated online for each round. First round of choice filling willbe Mock round, based on analysis given candidate should modify their choices or add more choices for actual rounds, if required.
- After the choice filling period is over, the ACPUGMEC will process for allotment of seats and declare the status of allotment on the website. The candidates canview their status of allotment by login to their own User ID.
PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES:
The candidate has to pay the requisite amount of tuition feeby cash/DD at any of designated branches of Axis Bank or through online payment within the time limit specified by the ACPUGMEC.
The candidates shall need to submit the following self-attested photocopies of the documents along with the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Application Form:
- Class 12th (HSC) mark sheet
- Copy of NEET UG 2019 mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SSC Examination (10th class) mark sheet and passing certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) of the family of the
candidates belonging to SEBC
candidates or Economical Backward Class.
- Certificate of Physical Disability for physically disabled candidates.
- Documentary evidence for NRI Status (if applicable)
- Necessary proof regarding the EWS Quota
Gujarat Medical Admission Online Registration 2019 @www.medadmgujarat.org
- ACPUGMEC, Gujarat will release the application form of Gujarat MBBS/BDS/Dental 2019
- After getting a pin, candidates have to fill the online application form at http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/.
- It is compulsory to fill the application form to participate in state quota counselling.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode on the website http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/UG/index.aspx
- If candidates want to correct/change the filled data, they can contact to the nearby help center or central control room at the office of the admission committee.
- To make a correction/change, candidates may approach at nearby help center & justify the need of correction with valid documents.
More Details regarding Admission Contact to Address : GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar. Mobile : 9099074536 Time : 10:30 AM to 05:30 PM