ACPC Engineering Admission 2019-20 Gujarat
Gujarat ACPC Engineering Online Admission 2019 Notification Press Note, ACPC Information Booklet, Help Center / Admission Brochure 2019, Schedule Counselling Dates are being disclosed for counseling process released Gujarat Engineering Admission 2019-20 so get it from www.jacpcldce.ac.in or www.gujacpc.nic.in web official portal click here.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2019 Online Apply at www.gujacpc.nic.in
For the candidates who are eligible for the first year in the degree engineering courses after the standard 12 science stream, the state government has decided to enter the website of the government, independent and self financed institutions for the admission process for 2019-20 admission to the seats of the governing body, which is submitted by the respective organizations. So More information regarding College List, Help Line Center, Bank Braches Name and Official Website Links at given mention below article.
Every year Admission committee for Professional courses, Gujarat releases Gujarat Engineering Admission 2019-20. All process is being carried out efficiently by ACPC L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad.
gujacpc.nic.in ACPC Engineering Admission 2019
- Name of Organization: Admission committee for Professional courses, Gujarat (ACPC)
- Location: Gujarat
- Admission Procedure: Engineering Field, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, Bachelor of Architecture, Hotel Management, Tourism Management, B. Arch etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Degree Engineering Courses:
The Candidates should have passed Std. 12 HSC (Science Stream) with minimum 45% (40% f or SC/S T and SEBC) in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one of optional subjects i.e. (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects prescribed by respective boards) from single board and should have appeared in GUJCET 2019 to become eligible for the admission.
|Board||Open Category||Reserve Category(Sc/St/Sebc)|
|Theory||Theory + Practical||Theory||Theory + Practical|
|CBSE/ISCE/NIOS & OTHERS||108/240||135/300||96/240||120/300|
GUJACPC Engineering Counselling 2019 Schedule/Time Table for Degree Admission
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN from designated branches of Bank||12.04.2019 to 16.05.2019|
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||01.06.2019 to 12.06.2019|
|Provisional Merit List||17.06.2019|
|Choice Filling Mock Round||17.06.2019 to 22.06.2019|
|Mock Round Result||27.06.2019|
|Final Merit List||27 june|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||13.07.2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||24.07.2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2||17.07.2019 to 20.07.2019|
|List Of Available Seats After First Round||13 july|
|Online admission Cancellation Time||07.07.2019 to 21.07.2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||31.07.2019|
ACPC Engineering Admission Booklet and PIN Distribution Schedule
First to candidates can purchase the GUJACPC 2019 Information Booklet and PIN for admission registration from below mentioned Kotak Mahindra Bank branches of Bank by paying registration fees 350/- (Non-refundable) during normal banking hours from 12th May 2019 to 9th June 2019 (except public holidays). You can Download BE Information E Booklet BE e-booklet for 2019
ACPC Engineering Admission 2019 Overview:
Admission Committee for Professional Courses shortly ACPC conducts counselling process for B.E, B.Tech, Pharmacy & other courses admission in government, grant-in-aid and self-financed engineering institutions in Gujarat. ACPC Engineering Admission 2019 is done on the basis of Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET 2019 merit. GUJCET 2019 is conducted by the two authorities – all of the examination related events will be handled by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) whereas the Engineering 2019 counselling and admission process will be checked by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). Candidates who are featured in the GUJCET 2019 merit list will get B.E, B.Tech admission in State quota seats of Government, Grant-in-aid and Self Finance Engineering Institutes and surrendered seats of management quota of Self Finance Engineering Institutes.
Important Website & Event
- All types of announcements
- List of Institutes and their courses
- List of Help centres and designated ICICI bank branches
- Cut-off marks, Common merit list and allotment result analysis)
- Online registration
- Choice filling
- Result of allotment of seat and confirmation
Brief idea about seat distribution process for Degree Engineering:
Seats available for admission process are known as :
- State Quota (SQ): Admission process carried out by ACPC is based on Single merit list in 100 % seats of Government & Grant-In-Aid (GIA) Institutes and 75% seats of Self-financed Institutes (SFI). These all seats are included in Online counselling round.
- Management Quota (MQ): 25% Seats of SFIs are called Management Seats which includes 15% NRI seats. These seats are filled by respective institutes as a Management Quota Seats as per the guidelines of ACPC. ACPC will finally endorse these admission and finalise the admitted list.
- Vacant Seats : After offering admission to all the candidates whose names appear in the merit list or after completion of the online admission process, if the seats remain vacant, such vacant seats shall be filled by the college or institution by preparing common merit list, in accordance with the directions of the Admission Committee and in the manner prescribed in notification.
PROVISIONAL LIST OF DEGREE ENGINEERING INSTITUTES FOR YEAR 2019-20 : Click Here
Calculation of Merit Marks:
60% weightage of the percentile obtained in the theory subjects (PCM) of Board Exam combined with 40% weightage of the percentile obtained in the GUJCET 2019.
- Percentile of PCM of Board Exam x 0.60 + Percentile of PCM of GUJCET 2019 Exam x 0.40 = Merit Marks.
Guidiline for Vacant Seats admission, Cancellation & Fee refund :
The candidate willing to participate in vacant seats round at institute level shall have to follow the steps as specified in notification/Booklet to become eligible for vacant seat round of admission.If a candidate takes part in vacant seat admission round without cancelling his earlier allotted seat in online admission process and secures seat in vacant seat round. The cancellation and refund of seat already allotted to him in online counselling shall be as per prevailing rule of notification. In such cases, since the online schedule of cancellation is already over, the refund will only be applicable if the seat vacated by candidate gets filled in the vacant seat round at concerned institute. If the seat remains vacant, the candidate shall not be eligible to get refund of token fee paid and the institute can demand one semester fee. Thus the aspiring candidates are advised to take note of this provision and finalise their status of admission before completion of online cancellation process.
gujacpc.nic.in Registration 2019 | Merit List 2019 | Mock Round | Choice Filling Online
For Checking ACPC Engineering Admission Online Registration, Merit Number or Merit List, Candidate needs to Login with Registration Detail on www.gujacpc.nic.in. Enter Required Filed and Captcha and Check Merit Number and Enter Engineering College Choice Filling for Mock Round.
- For new candidate registration, click the “Click Here For New Registration” button.
- Choose course name by selecting the option of choice for “Degree Engineering” from the combo and details will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill all mandatory details like GUJCET-2019 Roll Number, Application number and Name of candidate as per the GUJCET-2019 mark sheet, 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Serial No. Provided with PIN, and other details in the appropriate box.
- Then fill up personal details in the prescribed format as shown in ACPC Engineering Online Registration Form.
- Candidate’s GUJCET-2019 roll number will appear as LOGIN ID. After that, candidate need to create a password by entering with minimum 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same password at the space marked as Confirm Password. Candidate must keep the Password in mind for further login.
- After successful completion of ACPC Engineering 2019 online registration process, provisional merit number (rank) will be allotted to the candidate on a stipulated date.
NEXT ROUND OF COUNSELING – RESHUFFLING After declaration of first allotment of seats by the ACPC and online confirmation of admission, by the candidates within the stipulated time limit, the ACPC will declare “Vacant Seats”, if any, on the website www.gujacpc.nic.in and on www.jacpcldce.ac.in
- After declaration of “Vacant Seats”, if the Admission Committee decides to conduct one more round of counseling, the candidates will be given certain time period to give consent online for participation in the next round. While giving consent for next round of counseling, the candidates can upgrade their choices and/or fill new choices if they want to do so, otherwise their choices given earlier will remain unchanged and allotment will be made accordingly.
ADMISSION COMMITTEE FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES (GUJARAT STATE) Helpline & Contact us.
L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad-380 015. Visit us : www.jacpcldce.ac.in and www.gujacpc.nic.in HELP LINE NUMBER : 079-26566000 (24×7)