SSC MTS 2019 | The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Latest Recruitment notification for the Jobs of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for Non Technical Various posts @ssc.nic.in. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment at given below link. More Details about SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 like Notification, name of post, education details, how to apply, important dates and schedules all are mentioned link.
SSC MTS 2019 Job detailed notification
Name of posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS Mode of selection:
All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
Scheme of Examination 2019 (SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern) & Syllabus
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The dates of examinations indicated below are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates through the website of the Commission.
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type) –
- Part-I: General English – 25/ 25 (Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks)
- Part-II: General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25/ 25 (Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks)
- Part-III: Numerical Aptitude – 25/ 25 (Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks)
- Part-IV: General Awareness – 25/ 25 (Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks)
- Time Duration (For all four Parts): 90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2)
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution: 50 Marks
- Time Duration: 30 minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2).
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution
How to Apply for SSC MTS 2019
- Part-I (One-Time Registration):
- Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and „Application Form‟.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2019
- Notification F.No.3/6/2016-P&P-I(Vol-I).
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
SSC MTS 2019 Online Links
- View SSC Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2019: Click here
- View SSC MTS Exam Syllabus: Click here
- Apply SSC MTS 2019 Online Form