State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – SBI PO 2019 Jobs Notification Released for 2000 POs Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Bank Job for Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
SBI 2000 PO Recruitment
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation/ advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/ update.
SBI Probationary Officer 2019 Notification
- Name of Organization : State Bank of India
- Jobs Name: Probationary Officers
- Vacancy Description: SBI invites Online applications for recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers Posts.
- Education Qualification: Graduate
- Last date of Apply: 22/04/2019
- Official website link : www.sbi.co.in
Name of posts: Probationary Officers (POs)
No. of posts: 2000
- General : 810
- OBC : 540
- SC : 300
- ST : 150
- EWS : 200
Educational Required for PO 2019:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive)
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted. Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Total Questions: 100 & Total Marks: 100 (Duration: 1 Hours)
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
Pay Scale : Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Final Selection Process :
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Group Exercises & Interview scores of candidate (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Results of the candidates who qualify for Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview as well as the final select list will be made available on the Bank’s website.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 02/04/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 22/04/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 07/05/2019
- Online Fee Payment: 02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 2nd week of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 4th week of May 2019
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2019’ in the subject of the email.