State Bank of India (SBI) published Bank Jobs an official notification for Recruitment of Clerk / Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) for 8653 posts at www.sbi.co.in. Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment read full jobs notification and check given below details.
SBI Clerk 8653 Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be overed appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited
No. of posts: 8653
Name of posts: Clerk / Jr. Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Educational Qualification Details
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
Age limit required
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019,
Application Fee amount
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2019 Selection Process
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
SBI Clerk / Jr. Associate exam Pattern 2019
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hours
- English Language: 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
Phase-II: Main Examination: The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.:
- Total Questions: 190
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- General / Financial Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions & 60 Marks
Final selection: will be subject to: i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application. ii) Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
Important Dates & Link for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2019 Recruitment
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 12/04/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 03/05/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 18/05/2019
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10.08.2019
- View SBI 8653 Clerk / Jr. Associate Official advertisement: Click here
- SBI 8653 Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link.