Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has published Recruitment 2019 Advertisement for below mentioned Jobs. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
PDPU invites applications from committed academicians holding Ph.D degree along with high quality research, teaching experience and publications for faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in the following areas: Quantitative Management, English, Economics, International Relations, Psychology, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Commerce, Petroleum Engg, Electrical Engg, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Mechanical Engg, Information & Communication Technology, Computer Engg, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Statistics for the following post*:
Name of Vacancy :
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Professor: Post Ph.D 10 years of experience which at least 4 years at the Level of Associate Professor and with first class in all academic degrees.
- Associate Professor: Post Ph.D 6 years of experience which at least 3 years at the Level of Assistant Professor and with first class in all academic degrees.
- Assistant Professor: Incumbent will be placed appropriately in the grade depending upon post Ph.D. experience and with first class in all academic degrees.
The University is looking for faculty(s) only in the below mentioned Specialization:
- Chemistry – Inorganic, Analytical, Material and Applied Chemistry.- Apply in Vacancy Number -49
- Physics – Condensed Matter Physics (Experimental and Theoretical). Apply in Vacancy Number 50
- Mechanical Engineering – Thermal, Design, Manufacturing engineering.- Apply in Vacancy Number 51
- Electrical Engineering- Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives.- Apply in Vacancy Number 52
- Civil Engineering- Structure, Construction Management, Environment, Geotechnical Apply in Vacancy Number 53
- Chemical Engineering- Complex Fluids & Polymer Science, Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology, Modelling and Optimization evolutionary computation, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, CO2 capture and Utilization- Apply in Vacancy Number 54
- Computer Engg: Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, High-Performance Computing, Parallel Programming, Software Engineering, Web Technology. Apply in Vacancy Number 55
- Information & Communication Technology: Mobile Computing, Embedded Systems, Internet of Things, Wireless Communication. Apply in Vacancy Number 56
- Petroleum Engineering: Drilling, Stimulation, Well Completions, Artificial Lift, EOR, Logging, Flow Assurance, Unconventional and tight gas reservoirs, Reservoir Engineering- Apply in Vacancy Number 57
- Quantitative Management- Apply in Vacancy Number 58
- English- Apply in Vacancy Number 59
- Economics- Apply in Vacancy Number 60
- International Relations- Apply in Vacancy Number 61
- Psychology- Apply in Vacancy Number 62
- Mass Communication- Apply in Vacancy Number 63
- Business Administration- Apply in Vacancy Number 64
- Commerce- Apply in Vacancy Number 65 18. Mathematics/ Statistics- Apply in Vacancy Number 66
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-05-2019