NICL Recruitment for 150 Account Apprentice Posts 2018
National Insurance Company Limited has published Advertisement for Account Apprentice Posts below 2018. Other details like name of post, total vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply and official notification pdf file are given below.
Posts: Account Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 150
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 01.11.2018. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate in COMMERCE discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates. And must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India .
- Must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI)
- OR must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute.
- OR must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognised university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate
- 1st Year: Rs. 25000/- per month (all inclusive)
- 2nd Year: Rs. 30,000/- per month (all inclusive)
Age Limit : Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 27 years, as on 01.11.2018.
Selection Procedure :
The selection procedure comprises of the following: Online Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks. The Objective Test will be online. Objective Test : The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 5 sections for total 200 Marks :
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Other than SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 600/- (Intimation Charges Only)
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates & Official Notification Link
Starting Date of Online Application: 13-11-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Exam Fees: 27-11-2018
Date of Online Examination: December/ January