Gujarat Forest Department (https://forests.gujarat.gov.in) published Latest Jobs Official notification for the Jobs of Steno cum Computer Operator & Biologist posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment You can view more details about this recruitment below mention link of notification.
Gujarat Forest Steno & Biologist Recruitment 2018
The international 13th Conference of Parties (COP) on Convention on Migratory Species (CMS), scheduled to be held in February-2020 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. To start a small support office in the form of COP-Cell at Gandhinagar, following personals are required on purely 11 month contractual basis likely to be extended till closure of the event (February- 2020). The last date for submission of application to the following address is 20-08-2018.
Gujarat Forest Bharti 2018
Name of Board: Gujarat Forest Department
Post Name: Steno cum Computer Operator & Biologist
Jobs Description: Gujarat Forest Department invite Steno cum Computer Operator & Biologist on contract bases.
Education Qualification: Graduate
Last date of Apply: 20/08/2018
Name of posts:
- Steno cum Computer Operator
- Computer Operator
- Steno cum Computer Operator:
- Graduate in any stream and 2 Years, preferably in Govt. Sector.
- Steno and typing both in English and Gujarati, Drafting, Basic Accounting. A candidate should have experience in shorthand (English compulsory and preference will be given to those who knows Gujarati also)
- Computer Operator:
- Graduate in Computer Application and 2 Years, preferably in Govt. Sector
- Drafting, Basic Computer Skill, Data Analysis, Web Developing
- Master in Environment Science / Natural Resources Management / Zoology / Wildlife Science. and 7-8 years preferably international experience.
- Experience with international organization, Managing Donors, Depth knowledge of Wildlife and Biodiversity, Communication Skills, Drafting, Technical Reporting.
Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form to below mentioned address.
Address: The Chief Conservator of Forests, Wildlife Circle, Gandhinagar, 5th floor, A-Wing, Aranya Bhavan, Ch-3 Circle, Sector-10 A, Gandhinagar – 382010 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Notification & Important Dates
Last date for application: 20/08/2018
- View detailed recruitment advertisement: Click here
Official Website : https://forests.gujarat.gov.in