SBI Clerk 2018 Admit cards Download for 7200 Clerk / Jr. Associates Prelim Exam
The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release the admit cards for the recruitment exam to the post of Junior Associate (customer support and sales) 7200 Post in clerical cadre on Wednesday. Students who are going to appear for the exam can download the admit cards from sbi.co.in/careers.
State Bank of India, the largest public sector bank, is going to release the admit card (Call Letter) for the preliminary examination for Junior Associates (customer support and sales) on Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Here we are providing Direct Link to Download Admit Card of SBI 7200 Clerk Recruitment 2018.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download SBI Junior Associate, Junior Agriculture Associate Pre Mains Exam Admit card Result 2018 Pre mains Exam Call Letter Result SBI Clerical Cadre JA JAA Call Letter Result 2018 SBI Clerk Pre Mains Exam Date Result SBI Jr. Associate Pre Online Written Exam Admit card Call Letter Admit card Releasing Revised Date Result Date SBI Clerk Jr. Associate Admit card Availability Date Result date Downloading Revised Date SBI Jr. Associate Admit card Result date SBI Jr. Associate result 2018 SBI Clerk Pre mains Written Exam result 2018 SBI Jr. Associate Written result Date SBI Junior Associate result 2018
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Details How to Download :
- Name of Board: State Bank of India – SBI
- Post Name: 7200 Clerk / Jr. Associates
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2017-18/10
- Jobs Description: SBI announce call letter for 7200 Clerk / Jr. Associates prelim examination.
- Exam Date: 23.06.2018, 24.06.2018, 30.06.2018
- Official Website : sbi.co.in
- Download Admit Card Website : http://ibps.sifyitest.com
Click Here to Download SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card: Available From 06.06.2018 onward
SBI Clerk / Jr. Associates Admit Card 2018
- Download call letter for Clerk / Jr. Associates exam: Click here
- View Scribe Declaration Form: Click here
- View Acquaint Yourself Booklet: Click here
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk Exam is as follows :
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
How to Download SBI 7200 Clerk Admit Card , Call Letter 2018
- Step 1 Click on the official link (sbi.co.in) SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Step 2 The link will redirect the candidates to the login page of hall ticket.
- Step 3 Enter the following details – registration number and date of birth/password as asked in the login panel.
- Step 4 Verify all the details mentioned on the SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Step 5 The SBI Clerk Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6 Check all the details like registration number, roll number, exam centre, date of birth, name, contact number, address, date and time for reporting, venue mentioned on the SBI Clerk Admit Card.
- Step 7 Upon verification of details, download and print a copy of the SBI Clerk Admit Card on an A4 sheet of paper.
Conclusion: We hope this detailed article on SBI Clerk Call Letter helps you. For any query related to SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 about the SBI Clerk Prelims in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.