NABARD Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officers 21 Post www.nabard.org
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
NABARD Recruitment Notification 2018
NABARD invites only ONLINE applications in prescribed format from Indian citizens having necessary qualification and experience for engagement of Specialist Officers on contract basis for the following post at its Head Office, Mumbai.
Posts: Specialist Officers
Total No. of Posts: 21 Posts
- Chief Technology Officer 1 Post
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution 1 Post
- Chief Risk Manager 1 Post
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation 3 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager-Storage, Marketing & Processing 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports 1 post
- Risk Managers (06 posts)
- Senior Project Finance Manager (1 post)
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects) (1 post)
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) (1 post)
- Communication Professionals (02 posts one each for Mumbai & New Delhi)
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post/s or cancel the above contract recruitment in part or full as per institutional requirement without assigning any reason. The roll nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz. www.nabard.org . The decision of the Bank in shortlisting for interview & selecting the candidates for appointment based on minimum qualifying standard shall be final & no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Application Fees : SC/ST/ PWBD 50 & Others 500 (With All Charges)
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Official Link
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Editing: 05-07-2018
- Last date for printing your application: 20-07-2018
- Online Fee Payment: 14-06-2018 to 05-07-2018
NABARD Official Website : https://www.nabard.org