GCSR Recruitment 2018 : Apply Online Project Officers (District Level) Post
Gujarat CSR Authority (GCSR) published New Job official notification the post of Project Officers (District Level) Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment read careful official notification and check other details at below mentioned link.
GCSR Project Officer Jobs 2018
Name of Board: Gujarat CSR Authority – GCSR
Post Name: Project Officers (District Level)
Jobs Description: GCSR invite Project Officers (District Level) on contract bases.
Education Qualification: MBA / MSW
Last date of Apply: 30/06/2018
GCSR Officer Job details
- Name of posts: Project Officers (District Level)
MBA – Rural Management or MSW or PGDRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management) or PGDRD (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development)
Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bharuch and Kutch
Job Description : Project Officer, GCSRA shall work under direct supervision and guidance of COO/CEO, GCSRA. He/she shall be responsible for the oversight of the planning, monitoring and reporting functions of GCSRA. Project Officer shall be responsible towards following (but not limited to)
Not more than 30 years (as on 01/06/2018)
- Well versed with the Section 135 of the Companies Act and recent amendments by MCA, Govt. of India.
- Understanding of global perspective of CSR and challenges attached to it.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and project scheduling computer applications.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble shoot, and to meet short and long term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online GCSR Officer Job details by below mentioned link.
- Post Code : GCSRA/18/01
- Application start from: 08/06/2018
- Last date for application: 30/06/2018
- View detailed recruitment advertisement: Click here
- Apply online