- 1 SBI Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2000 Jobs
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- 3 Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- 4 SBI 2000 PO Exam Syllabus (Exam Pattern)
- 5 How to Apply for SBI 2000 Pos Recruitment 2018
- 6 Important Links “SBI 2000 Probationary Officer Jobs”
- 7 View 2000 Probationary Officers official advertisement / notification
- 8 · Hindi Notification : Click here
- 9 · English Notification : Click Here
- 10 Important Dates for SBI 2000 Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
SBI Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2000 Jobs
State Bank of India (SBI) Latest Jobs Updated Notification for the Bank Job of Probationary Officers (POs) for 2000 posts on SBI Website www.sbi.co.in. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before read full official notification and check other details e.g. Name of Post, Category Wise Vacancy, Education Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Schedule etc all are as under.
SBI Probationary Officers Jobs Notification
No. of posts: 2000
Name of Post: Probationary Officers (POs)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age limit: Candidates Should Age Limit is between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2018
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- ( Rs. Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
SBI PO Jobs 2018 selection will be done through a three tiered process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
SBI 2000 PO Exam Syllabus (Exam Pattern)
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Name of test||No. of Questions|
Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test. (Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. , Test – I: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 Questions, Test – II: Data Analysis & Interpretation: 35 Questions, Test – III: General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Questions, Test – IV: English Language: 35 Questions, Total: 155 Questions, Marks: Total Max. Marks 200, Duration: 3 Hours, Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks) Candidates qualifying for GE & Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause. Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
Emoluments and Pay Scale: Starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
How to Apply for SBI 2000 Pos Recruitment 2018
Eligible Graduates Apply Online only through SBI PO April 2018 Online application Portal from 21st April 2018. The closure of SBI PO 2018 Online registration is 13/05/2018 up to closing hours.
Important Links “SBI 2000 Probationary Officer Jobs”
View 2000 Probationary Officers official advertisement / notification
· Hindi Notification : Click here
· English Notification : Click Here
- SBI 2000 Probationary Officers (POs) Jobs Apply online Link
Important Dates for SBI 2000 Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
Advertisement No.: CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||21/04/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||13/05/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||13/05/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28/05/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018|
- Download of call letters SBI PO Preliminary Examination 18.06.2018 onwards
- SBI 2000 PO Online Preliminary Examination Date : 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- SBI PO Result 2018 of Online exam – Preliminary 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for SBI PO Main Exam 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result 01.11.2018
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training 28.05.2018 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018