- 1 ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Apply 1032 Post on eapplynew.com
- 2 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 Details & Notification
- 3 ONGC GATE Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria:
- 4 ONGC GATE Graduate Trainee Selection Process:
- 5 ONGC GATE Graduate Trainee Weight age Calculation.
- 6 How to Apply:
- 7 Important date:
- 8 Important links:
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Apply 1032 Post on eapplynew.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recently Published Job Notification for Recruitment of Graduate Trainee for 1032 posts. So ONGC Govt Job Seeker & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment below mention link to apply online procedure.. You can view more details about this recruitment e.g. Name of Post, Education Eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process, imporatant dates etc are as under.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 Details & Notification
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018, The Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018 were notified vide Advt. No. 7/2017 (R&P) in September 2017 in Employment News and ongcindia.com. In the advertisement, it was conveyed that details about number of posts will be announced at the time of inviting the online applications. Those who have qualified in GATE-2018 for recruitment to the posts notified in the said advertisement need to apply online for the posts in ONGC. The brief details of the posts are as under:
No. of posts: 1032
Name of post: Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018
- AEE (Cementing): Mechanical: 11 Posts
- AEE (Cementing): Petroleum: 01 Post
- AEE (Civil): 27 Posts
- AEE (Drilling) Mechanical: 129 Posts
- AEE (Drilling): petroleum: 08 Posts
- AEE (Electrical): 127 Posts
- AEE (Electronics): 30 Posts
- AEE (Instrumentation): 40 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical): 106 Posts
- AEE (Production): Picnic: 76 Posts
- AEE (Production): Petroleum: 46 Posts
- AEE (Production): Chemical: 101 Posts
- AEE (Reservoir): 18 Posts
- Chemist: 93 Posts
- Geologist: 73 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 41 Posts
- Geophysicists (Wells): 26 Posts
- Material Management Officer: 49 Posts
- Programming Officer: 16 Posts
- Transport Officer: 14 Posts
ONGC GATE Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidate should have completed AEE, materials management officer, programming officer, transport officer posts the qualification is a graduate Engineer degree in mechanical/electrical/ mechanical/ relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
Age limit except AEE (Drilling/Cementing): 30 years
For AEE (Drilling/Cementing): 28 years
Gen/ OBC: Rs.370/- (Applicants are required to pay Rs.60/- as branch charges and Rs.10.80/- as GST in addition to registration fee as above. Hence total amount payable would be Rs. 370/- only which has been indicated at Bank Challan Form.
ONGC GATE Graduate Trainee Selection Process:
GATE – 2018 : The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 as indicated above in para 1.1.Essential Qualification & GATE Subject with Code under Eligibility Criteria and declared qualified by the GATE-2018 authorities .
The GATE-2018 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
ONGC GATE Graduate Trainee Weight age Calculation.
- Weight-age of GATE-2018 Score: 60 Marks
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Qualification 25 Marks (20 Marks for Essential Qualification & 05 marks for in line PhD*)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciplines through GATE-2018” on www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
ONGC Trainee Online Application Schedule : The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site would be opened from 1400 hrs. on 16/04/2018 to 1730 hrs. on 03/05/2018.
- Advertisement No.: 3/2018 (R&P)
- Last date for receipt of Online Applications 03/05/2018(Up to 1730 Hrs.)
- Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and
- downloading the Interview Call letters 10/05/2018 to 22/05/2018 (Tentative)
- Starting of Interviews: 28 May, 2018 (Tentative)
Official Website Link : http://eapplynew.com