ITI Fees Payment Online 2018 – Available on https://e-trams.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Government Decided ITI Admission Fees Payment Online for Tuition Fess Feb-2018 Payment on Online Mode Using Gateway of Cyber Treasury is a facility to a user to make, online payment to the state government on ITI Admission Online Fees Website E-Trams.gujarat.gov.in and direct link activated mention below.
Terms and Conditions for ITI Fees Online Payment
These terms and conditions apply to the user who uses the online services provided for any payment made to directorate of employment & training department under government of Gujarat which conducts various vocational trainings. Kindly read this terms & conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to employment & training department through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of following terms & conditions. Employment & Training department reserves all the rights to amend these terms & conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is responsibility of user to have read the terms and conditions before using the service.
- The following is a summary of the key terms of the services.
- Payment through this service may only be made with a credit card, debit card or Net banking.
- Before using this service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the credit/debit card used from credit/debit card service provider.i.e.the respective bank.
- The credit/Debit card/Net Banking information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Employment & Training department. It is the sole responsibility of user of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take & retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assists in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card/net banking transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse,hacking,theft and/or fraud and that Employment & Training department or the payment service provider(S) have no controls over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Employment & Training department gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may not be read or intercepted by third party. Employment & Training department does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Employment & Training department or the service provider shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in or omission of (1) any data, information, message, or (2) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information of message or (3) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruptions in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Employment & Training department and/or the payment service providers, its employees, Director and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the services, be liable for any direct,indirect,incidental,special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the service.
- The applicant agrees that Employment & Training department or any of its employee will not be held liable by the applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these terms & conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Employment & Training department’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:-
- The applicant agrees that the debit/credit card/Net Banking details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the applicant shall not use a debit/credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The applicant may pay his/her tuition fees to Employment & Training department by using a debit/credit card or online banking account. The applicant warrants, agrees and confirm that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment transaction and provide his/her card/bank details:-
- The applicants fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card bank account for such transactions.
- The applicant responsible to ensure that the card/bank details provided by him/her are accurate.
- The applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of fees selected by such applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The applicant responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of amount selected by the applicant inclusive of the applicable fees.
ITI Admission Fees Payment Feb-2018 : Direct Link
Online Payment Full Details : Available Here
ITI Online Fees Refund/Cancellation policy:-
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How To Pay ITI Tuition Fees Feb 2018
- Open official website of https://e-trams.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Button Online Payment Fees.
- Selection Your Course Tuition Fees of Month & Year
- Enter your Enrolment No., Date of birth, Mobile Number, Email Id. then Press Go Button.
- Now Open CYBER TREASURY PORTAL in New Window.
- Now two Option Available (Net Banking and Gateway)
- Choose your Bank, Enter your Bank Details as per Debit Card,
- Then Completed Payment now take a Printout for Payment receipt.
More Details about any query you may please contact Employment & Training department at +91 79 232 53801 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.