IOCL Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh).
IOCL Apprentice 225 Notification
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
Trade & Technician Apprentices 225 Recruitment @IOCL
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Northern Region(MD) published Latest Jobs official notification for the post of Trade & Technician Apprentices of 225 posts at IOCL Official website https://www.iocl.com. So Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment Online at mention below link and read official jobs notification are as under.
IOCL Job details
No. of posts: 225
Name of post: Trade & Technician Apprentices
IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentices Eligibility
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): Metric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician): Metric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic): Metric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic): Metric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist): Metric with 2(Two) year ITI( Machinist ) course
- Technician Apprentice(Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- Technician Apprentice(Civil): 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics): years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Technician Apprentice(Electronics): 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relax able by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentices Selection Process:
The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e. written test. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions and shall be of 90 minutes duration & would mainly comprise of objective type questions.. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
- Trade Apprentice Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Abilities
- Basic English Language Skills
How to Apply:
The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2017-18. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
Important date & Official Notification Link
- Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2017-18 / 2
- Last date of submission of online application: 25/02/2018
- Tentative date for written test: 04/03/2018
- (Written test will be conducted at Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow and New Delhi)
- View IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentices official advertisement: Click here
- Apply Online