CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 378 Vacancy
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017
Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs invited from Male Indian citizens RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/TRADESMEN IN CISF-2017 filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washer man at CISF Website http://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/ Interested & Eligible Candidates Apply Online CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment / Bharti 2017 More details are mention below.
CISF Constable Bharti 2017 ~ Apply Online 378 Post at www.cisf.gov.in.
Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman in the Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- (Old pay band–I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from 01-01- 2004.
CISF Constable Post Details
No. of Posts: 378
Name of Posts: Constable (Tradesmen)
Trade wise Vacancy
- Barber : 37 Posts
- Boot Maker : 08 Posts
- Cook : 185 Posts
- Carpenter : 08 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Mason : 02 Posts
- Mali : 04 Posts
- Painter : 04 Posts
- Sweeper : 94 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Washerman : 31 Posts
For Direct candidates: The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Age limit: Between 18 to 23 years The crucial date for determining age limit will be 01.08.2017 for the candidates including for the candidates of North East Region for all trades.
Application Fee: Application fee @ Rs.100/- from General and OBC candidates will be charged. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee..
Selection Process : Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test. Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature. Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly. Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list .Medical examination and Review Medical Examination..
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Bharti Need Physical Standards Level Exam
For General, SC and OBC candidates (except those mentioned in (ii) below.(Height: 170 Cms & Chest: Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85)
Relaxed standard for the candidates falling in the category of: Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K subject to production of certificate as per Annexure –“VI”. Height: 165 Cms Chest: Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83 All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes Height: 162.5 Cms Chest: Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Exam Syllabus & Pattern
WRITTEN TEST :
The candidates who qualify in PET/PST, Documentation and trade test will appear in written test. Admit Card to the candidates, who qualify PET/PST, Documentation & trade test will be uploaded in the CISF website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in by mentioning date & venue on which they are required to appear for written test. Qualified candidates may download their call letter/admit card through said website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in the written test will be as under:-
- The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue/Black ball pen.
- The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematic, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English. The duration of the written test will be 02 hour.
- Question Paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each to assess the following.
- General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to observe and distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under: General : 35 % SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
- The qualifying marks of 35% for General and 33% for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen does not mean that all candidates who have scored 35 % & 33% as the case may be, will be called for next stage. The candidates will be called for next stage i.e. Medical Examination purely on the basis of their performance/marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
- The written examination question papers will be set bilingually in Hindi and English and candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English. Language option code i.e. Hindi or English, opted by the candidate, should be mentioned correctly at appropriate place in OMR answer sheet otherwise OMR answer sheet will not be evaluated. Candidates are also advised to answer in Hindi/English but they cannot answer some part in Hindi & some part in English or vice-versa.
How to Apply
The application is to be submitted through ONLINE mode at the respective Zonal DIsG (ARCs) mentioned below:- The facility of submitting online applications is available on the website https://cisfrectt.in, Procedure for online submission of application is also available in the said website. However, same is also incorporated in Annexure-I. To apply online candidate may visit CISF website (https://cisfrectt.in) with the link Recruitment for Constable (Tradesmen) “Apply” Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his recent pass port size photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
CISF Constable Tradesman Notification & Important Dates:
- Application start from: 14/10/2017
- Last date for online of application: 20/11/2017
- View official advertisement: View Here
- Apply Online “CISF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2017”
- View CISF website : http://www.cisf.gov.in