GUJCET Admission 2016, Gujcet Online Registration 2016, GUJCET 12th Class Registration, GSEB GUJCET Online Registration 2016, The date for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) has been released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The exam is a state level medical entrance examination and is scheduled to be conducted on May 10. The exam is held for granting admission into engineering, Physiotherapy and alternative medical programmes to be offered by various government/ government aided universities and private colleges/ institutes across Gujarat for the commencing academic session.
GSEB GUJCET 2016 Online Registration
Interested candidates should have passed higher secondary certificate examination with Science stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or the candidates who have filled in application form for appearing and eligible for appearing in the examination of higher secondary Science stream (Class 12 pattern) are eligible to apply.
GUGCET 2016 Paper Style
The paper will have total 120 multiple choice questions of 40 marks each with four options. Following is the bifurcation of the sections:
- Physics: 40 marks
- Chemistry: 40 marks
- Biology: 40 marks
The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes. There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
Application Fee: Last year GUJCET application fee was Rs 250. GUJCET application form 2016 fees will be known when the information brochure or notification is published.
Instruction before Applying for GUJCET 2016 – www.gseb.org
- Download / obtain the information brochure of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2016. Read details of the exam, eligibility criteria, important dates, instructions.
- Ensure that you are eligible for the exam and to get admission in participating state colleges.
- Be clear about the selection procedure. Know which marks will be used to determine for GUJCET result 2016.
- Understand the process to fill and submit application form of GUJCET 2016.
- Note the documents required to refer while filling the form, and also documents to be uploaded / attached. Keep these documents handy.
Apply online GUGCET 2016 : GUJCET 2016 Apply Online Link will be activated here once it is issued by GSEB. Official website where the form is expected to be released is http://www.gseb.org/.
How to Apply GUJCET Online Application Form 2016
GSEB 12th Science Student Like Placed Group “B” Medical Faculty All Student May Register Online GUJCET Admission form 2016 on Online from www.gseb.org All Student Can Step wise Register of GUJCET Online Admission 2016 mention below.
Simple steps to apply for GUJCET 2016 we are provide last year gujcet application method
- First student had to collect PIN number from pre-designated center.
- Knowing the PIN, candidate had to visit the online application form GUJCET.
- All the details asked in the form must be filled correctly.
- On completing the form, it could be submitted.
GUGCET Admit card
The admit cards will be available on the official website before 20 days of the examination.